Featuring the paintings of Elizabeth
Cameron with Limited Edition Prints, Canvases, Books and quality Table Mats and Jigsaws
Terms and Conditions
- All photographs on this website are meant for illustrative purposes only. The colour is not always a true reproduction of the actual print.
- There is no minimum order.
- If we are out of stock, or awaiting delivery, you will be informed when we receive your order.
- All prints and artwork are likely to fade if they are left in direct light - we are unable to replace faded prints.
- Orders will be despatched usually within 7 working days of receipt of your order, however during sales and holiday periods dispatch may be delayed by a maximum of 30 days. Clients will be informed if there is a stock problem.
- Goods are sent using Royal Mail 2nd Class post for all UK destinations. For EU orders, we use Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets.
- Prints are sent worldwide by Royal Mail.
- Please notify us within 7 days if you have any problems with your order.
- In the event of a claim being made, the liability of Allangrange Prints is limited to the value of the order.
- Goods can be sent by courier at the customer's request, the extra cost being paid by the customer.
- Customers of Allangrange Prints are usually delighted with the quality of our goods. If however, any customers are not satisfied we will do everything we can to put things right and resolve any outstanding issues.
- If you change your mind about anything you order, you can cancel the order up to 14 days after the goods are delivered. To cancel an order, please email us at email@example.com with details of the order you are cancelling. We will refund the price paid by you for the goods as soon as we can, and no later than 14 days after receiving the goods back.
- Any goods must be returned to Allangrange Prints within 30 days from the date of their receipt at the customer's cost. Postage will only be reimbursed if the goods are faulty or damaged. Any goods to be returned must be returned and in their original or similar packaging. We may have to deduct any reasonable costs we incur in recovering the goods from you, together with the cost due to inadequate packaging.
- Whilst we respect your right to change your mind, we would ask that you take reasonable care of any goods which you decide you do not want.